Clinical Technology New Zealand
• Elastastrap high performance support
• Thermastrap thermal supports
For NZ and Global Supply order your Sport or Arthritis Support ONLINE.
(Any Enquiries Ph +64 9 5535220 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
FOR PRODUCT INFORMATION SEE BELOW.
Product demonstration videos - view in the Supports pages
Product selection can be made from the menu
OUR STORY - WE REDEFINED BRACES and CREATED HISTORY
Clinical Technology Ltd [CT] is a NZ company formed in1999 by Warwick Lightbourne, an Injury Consultant, Athletic Coach and founder of The Cornwall Injury Clinic. After many years working with Olympic Athletes, NZ teams injuries as well as Arthritis Organisations. It became evident most supports were poorly designed. CT progressively developed 40 different supports focussing on specialised Orthopedic Style designs, creating a medical breakthrough over traditional supports. Now CT supports are at the forefront of the braces market, highly regarded and talked about for technical superiority, therapeutic action and rigorous lasting ability for the management of Injuries and Arthritis, making most other brands obsolete.
“PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH“
For AGING BODIES or recurring pain,you cant turn back the clock,but you can certainly make life a lot better and prolong joint life with a proven CT THERMASTRAP Support For SPORT OR RECREATION an ELASTASTRAP High Performance Support will help keep you active and pain free for a very long time.
If you have any queries on the products or product use just email me for advice. email@example.com
NEED HELP? - I provide easy search tools-
• Your Personalised Selection 2 Options - Injury database or Symptoms search
WARWICK'S WISDOMS - This is my own regular Health Articles & Tips plus Injury Advice
WHY CHOOSE OUR PRODUCTS?
• Innovative Orthopaedic Design supports
• Stronger, exclusive materials ,plus 5 year guarantee
• Affordable direct to you prices with free global delivery
• Strong expandable, breathable, non sweat material
• New advanced all-round joint bracing supports
• Options include medical springs stabilisers & adjustable straps
• Fabron warming mobilises tight muscles and achy joints
• Perforated air –flow controls moisture, improves comfort
• All adjustable fit,stabilising medical springs & overstraps
• Strong, tough O.S.H. Safety recommended bracing supports